"She [Suzanne Massey] also asked Reagan to learn the now famous Russian phrase 'doveryai, no proveryai', which means 'Trust, but verify' "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Massie
Then you can work toward beating the tragedy of the commons, which requires trust before people can collaborate.
http://info.worldbank.org/etools/docs/library/97605/conatrem/conatrem/documents/Ostrom-Ppt.pdf
I met the son of Suzanne Massey at a recent conference. In reading up about her son on Wikipedia, Bob Massey I found that his mother had a role in U.S. diplomatic relations between Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev during the cold war.
(Ironically, I need to verify where the above claims really came from beyond taking wikipedia's list of books and interviews for granted...)
Then you can work toward beating the tragedy of the commons, which requires trust before people can collaborate.
http://info.worldbank.org/etools/docs/library/97605/conatrem/conatrem/documents/Ostrom-Ppt.pdf
I met the son of Suzanne Massey at a recent conference. In reading up about her son on Wikipedia, Bob Massey I found that his mother had a role in U.S. diplomatic relations between Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev during the cold war.
(Ironically, I need to verify where the above claims really came from beyond taking wikipedia's list of books and interviews for granted...)
No comments:
Post a Comment